My sister in law, Jeannie is a photographer and I just recieved some great shots of our family at the Lawyer Family Reunion in Payson. Thanks Jeannie!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
lawyer family campout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Taking the time to enjoy everyday moments"
My sister in law, Jeannie is a photographer and I just recieved some great shots of our family at the Lawyer Family Reunion in Payson. Thanks Jeannie!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
12 comments:
Hey, I have seen those pictures somewhere before! I must say that I have so many comments on the picture of Gracie with her shadow. It is peoples favorite. Although it is not hard to get great pictures with such cute subjects. Kiss Gracie for me! We miss her smiling face and still laugh about her no, no, no.
I love your pictures! Gracie is so cute! Way to go on your album, that is sooo awesome!!!
CUTE pictures! And Katie you are such a tooth pick!!! :)
It looks like you had a great time and I just love the pictures!! You look so skinny and also so beautiful while CAMPING!
So cute! I love the pictures. What a darling family!
What cute pics. Katers, you look so great. Are you still doing that book, is it low carbs? I can't recall exactly.
Hey skinny mini! You look fabulous! What a fun family trip. I didn't know Payson was so beautiful!
cute pics Katie, you are also looking good. Are you still doing that Fiber 35 diet? I actually bought the book, I just need to do it now.
Love the pictures. One day I'll take great pictures like that!
So...About lunch....We may need to hold off for a bit. I got my hours cut at work and can't really go out to eat anymore for a while! :( I know. My lifeline was just cut off! haha
Anyway, if you know anyone looking for part time help for a bit, let me know! We should still get together and do games or something. That would be fun.
I should at least call you and chat, huh? lol Hope everything is good for you guys. Talk to you soon!
It's been so long since I have visited! What exciting updates and your recent pictures are great! I love artistic images.
Such cute pictures! You look so fantastic!!
love the sepia pictures, way fun...love the shadow photo, so sweet!
Post a Comment