Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged 3 times this week so..... I guess that means I will just have to choose which one, because I dont think anyone really wants to read them all!
So.. here goes!

5 places i've lived:
Napa,Ca - born and raised
Rexburg,Id - Good ol' Ricks College
Kirtland,Oh- oh the memories
The In Law's basement- oh, bless them
Utah- surrounded by the mountains!

5 favorite snacks:
Hot Tamales and popcorn- together in the same bowl!
Any fruity, gummy candy
Dark Cherries and coolwhip
Kashi Bars
Anykind of nuts

5 jobs I have had:
Babysitting as a teenager- Play with kids and get paid! Great!
Check in Desk at Vintage Inn Hotel, in Napa
Pediatricians Office- Lots of sick, crying babies ):
Tutor
4 grade teacher- miss those little munchkins!

If I had a million dollars why I'd......
Give it to my husband, because he knows what to do with it!!

5 things I love:
Surprises
Singing songs and reading with Gracie before bedtime
My church calling in the YW!
Singing in the shower- or anywhere for that matter!
The Christmas Season
Holding hands with James... ok that is 6, but I do love it!

Now I tag... Mindi and Lynsi!!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

I was at Ricks 97-98. You went there too, right?

The Poulson's said...

Hey Katie,

You guys look great. I hope all is well with your family :)

Carrie

Sofia Dowse said...

I'm with you on the 'Christmas Season' - I can hardly stand waiting for it right now. The only thing that makes it ok that it is so far away is that we get Halloween and Thanksgiving in between now and then! How are you feeling? I am moving into the "big blob" stage. I really don't remember being this big before!

The Stevens said...

Yeahhhh Ricks!!! Yeahhhh Ohio!!!! Great times and great memories. You look fabulous and I love your thanksgiving fall table.