She did it again! Suzy is the best! Here are some pictures of Carter. It takes a whole lot of patients to take pictures of newborns! You would never know by looking at these pictures that Carter was Wailing the whole time!
I can never choose between color and black and white! I love them all... Thank you Suzy! 






Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Photo Shoot! -Carter 1 month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Those photos are so sweet!!! He is so darling and your right you would never know he was wailing the whole time.
Holy cow!! I just LOVE newborn pics because they are so dang sweet!! He is adorable and your photog did a great job catching his more "angelic" moments :)
you didnt put the color one of him in the chair on myfamily and I like that one better than the BLK and WHT- very bold. I think it would look in a frame in his room. SOOOOOOOO cute. But it's the boy that makes these so good- he's a looker :)
wow those are beautiful! I hope ours turn out that good.
These are just beautiful!! I LOVE Suzy's work...she is amazing! And Katie you look SO GOOD!!! He is a doll and so precious.
WOW I can't even tell you how much I love this pictures!! Your baby boy is so cute. Congrats
Oh wow Katie - these photos are gorgeous! Your little guy is so darling!
What wonderful pictures! He looks like a little sweetheart. Austin is about ready to start eating cereal - can you believe it? Hey, is there a chance you could ask Melynda to invite me to her blog? Jacob and I would love to keep up with her too. You can give her my email. Thanks!
They are BEAUTIFUL! He is such a cutie! I love these pictures, Suzy always does a great job!
Darling! You look so happy. Congratulations!
So cute! love them!
awesome pics Katie!
I LOVE the pictures. Every one of them. Katie...I am the worst friend ever. I keep thinking I need to call and come see you! How have you been?
Carter is sooo cute and a really cute name too.
Congratulations to you both!
These pictures are awesome! Suzy does an amazing job and the little guy is pretty cute too :)
He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment