Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gracie: 6 months old! Starting with an appetizer..


Smile Pretty for the camera!

just chillin.......


The boots and hat definatley help her to sit up

Somebodys ready for a nap!

melting mommy's heart!

Learning to read at a young age!

practicing her vocal techniques





11 comments:

Laura said...

Gracie is adorable! I can't believe we haven't seen her in sooo long!

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm soooo happy to see pictures! Gracie is absolutely a DOLL! I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys via blog (I think it's the BEST!) So happy you're doing great!

Cathy Duffy said...

hi guys!! I'm so glad that you have a blog! it's so nice to see pictures of little gracie. she is so cute. you guys definitely need to have more kids :)

Steph said...

Welcome to blogging :) I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see your cute family grow!

Emily said...

Hello, thanks for contacting us about your new blog. We loved seeing your pictures and reading a few of your updates. Your little Gracie is so cute. It has been a long time...we actually had a baby boy this summer too. Anyway, so glad to connect again.
Take Care!
Emily (Ouellet) Norton
www.nortonfamily.us

Jenn said...

Katie, I was so excited to find your blog!!! I saw your name on Michelle's blog. What an adorable little girl! She is going to be a beauty just like her mommy.

Uffens Family said...

Katie...I don't know if you will remember me...Rachel (Shaw) Uffens...I found your blog through Emily Norton! Gracie is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! Hope you are doing well!!
Love Rach
http://uffensfamily.blogspot.com

brittani c. said...

Katie,
It looks like all the OCM sisters are finding you simultaneously. :) I can't believe that Gracie is already 6 months and practicing her vocal skills. Such a doll! She'll be a singing sister before you know it! Hope everything is well. Ohio over here is great. I love it. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way!
-Brittani

heather peck said...

Israel...how neat! Are you taking Gracie with you? What an awesome vacation, excited to see your pics!

Heidi Kjar said...

Katie- I am so glad you have a blog
now. Your little girl is a doll and
I can't believe you are going to Israel! Wow- that is so neat- you'll definatly have to put some pics up when you get back.

EJNielsen said...

Aloha! Yep the OCM group just keeps growing, this is Hsu! Your baby is adorable but this is something you already know! We miss you guys and glad we can keep in touch via blogs!