Today James yelled from the kitchen as he was feeding Gracie, "Oh, I found a tooth!" I went running in and there she was with food all over her face, grinning. Her little tooth was poking up. I think the reason we were both shocked is because she hasnt had any of the usual "signs" of teething. Seems like every day now she does something new. This is such a fun age, I love it!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so LUCKY!!! Ethan has been up lots at nights. It is NO fun.
She is adorable, getting cuter and cuter each time I see new pictures. It great to hear you guys are still doing great. Can't wait to hear about your trip to the Holy Land. Thanks for the e-mail, we are doing good and will talk to you later!
Wow, you happened upon a new tooth as opposed to having a screaming baby letting you know there was a new tooth! Lucky!!
I love the pic of you and your sisters. You all look the same age! What are the ages? I don't remember you having that many sisters! It's amazing how much you look alike. So cute!
Post a Comment