Love the slide show! That is a fun way to display your pics! How did Gracie like the camel ride? Her first taste of ice-cream in Israel, that will be a fun story for you to tell her! Oh, and by the way, I love your cut and color!
The slide show was great! Looks like an amazing experience...you are braver than me taking that flight with a baby...stresses me to fly from NV to WA :)
Wow Katie, what an amazing trip. I would love to do that some day. I am happy for you that you were able to go! I too love your hair cut/color- you look so great. Thanks for sharing the pics so we could share in your amazing experience there.
5 comments:
Love the slide show! That is a fun way to display your pics! How did Gracie like the camel ride? Her first taste of ice-cream in Israel, that will be a fun story for you to tell her! Oh, and by the way, I love your cut and color!
The slide show was great! Looks like an amazing experience...you are braver than me taking that flight with a baby...stresses me to fly from NV to WA :)
Great Pictures. I'd love to hear all about the trip. Lunch Katie??
By the Way...I've tagged you. See my blog for details.
Val
Wow Katie, what an amazing trip. I would love to do that some day. I am happy for you that you were able to go! I too love your hair cut/color- you look so great. Thanks for sharing the pics so we could share in your amazing experience there.
It sounds like you guys had a great trip! What an amazing experience. I would love to go to Israel someday.
Post a Comment