Wow, you have got this blogging thing down! What a fun way to display your pics~ That was fun seeing the Leues as well, way cute costumes. I loved your wig!
I love your costumes...you have such a beautiful little girl! She is a cute princess. :) I also love the pictures of you with your dad and sisters. What a fun family. I am excited that you are going to the Holy Land. I had the opportunity to go there with BYU in the summer of 2000 for a few months. I still talk about it, truly great memories! I can't wait to hear about your experiences.
Haha You guys look so good! Great Costumes. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Did you go out trick or treating? Katie, now it's your turn to teach me how to post from smilebox. I've tried but it never works for me. What's your secret? Oh yea...And let's do lunch! :)
These are the cutest pictures...your family is just so dang CUTE! I love the costumes, and Katie, you look HOT! PLEASE tell the Leues that Jeff and I say HI!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys!
P.S. So, I'm guessing babywise worked out OK for you since you're loving babywise 2! That makes me happy! Another successful sleeper...totally worth it!!
Hey Katie! I'm so glad I found your blog on Sheila's! Your daughter is just beautiful! I can't believe how time flies, it seems like we just moved from the ward and you were just pregnant! But, she is already half a year!
Hey! We just found your blog and I must say I WAS SO EXCITED! Gracie is such a beautiful angel. I just love her. Isreal? That is so fun. What are you doing there? Your house looks dang cute too. We miss you guys.
9 comments:
Wow, you have got this blogging thing down! What a fun way to display your pics~ That was fun seeing the Leues as well, way cute costumes. I loved your wig!
You guys look sooo cute! That's such a fun way to show the pics too.
I love your costumes...you have such a beautiful little girl! She is a cute princess. :) I also love the pictures of you with your dad and sisters. What a fun family. I am excited that you are going to the Holy Land. I had the opportunity to go there with BYU in the summer of 2000 for a few months. I still talk about it, truly great memories! I can't wait to hear about your experiences.
Haha You guys look so good! Great Costumes. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Did you go out trick or treating?
Katie, now it's your turn to teach me how to post from smilebox. I've tried but it never works for me. What's your secret?
Oh yea...And let's do lunch! :)
These are the cutest pictures...your family is just so dang CUTE! I love the costumes, and Katie, you look HOT! PLEASE tell the Leues that Jeff and I say HI!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys!
P.S. So, I'm guessing babywise worked out OK for you since you're loving babywise 2! That makes me happy! Another successful sleeper...totally worth it!!
Hey Katie! I'm so glad I found your blog on Sheila's! Your daughter is just beautiful! I can't believe how time flies, it seems like we just moved from the ward and you were just pregnant! But, she is already half a year!
Hey! We just found your blog and I must say I WAS SO EXCITED! Gracie is such a beautiful angel. I just love her. Isreal? That is so fun. What are you doing there? Your house looks dang cute too. We miss you guys.
Cute Pics Katie! I love your costume the best- you look so cute! I bet James thought so too:).
Post a Comment