Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Our little snow angel!

Christmas was so wonderful with Gracie this year.... not like she has any idea what was going on Christmas morning....but Mom and Dad had a blast! Gracie loved looking at the lights on the tree. She also loved the Christmas music blasting. Her favorite place to crawl is over to the stereo. The other day when I was playing Josh Groban, I saw her crawl to the stereo and rest her head on the speakers. She just layed there, for several minutes with her arms wrapped around the speaker! (I know, where was my camera!!) I think she likes the musical vibrations... it was so cute!

6 comments:

Leah said...

She's soooo very cute! Happy New Year!

Heidi Kjar said...

Oh cute Katie, she looks darling in this picture! Happy Holidays:).

Uffens Family said...

Don't you just LOVE dressing up little girls! She looks adorable!

scannie said...

I am so glad to see you guys are doing so well! Gracie is beautiful. Just wanted to say hi!

Sheila said...

If I EVER have a girl, I'd want her to be dressed JUST like Gracie for Christmas...uhhhh, sooo cute!! SO, Jeff and I are here in Cedar Hills right now until Wed (the 9th) and we'd love to come and see you guys. SO, you should call me when you get this (hopefully you get this before we leave) Our number is 916-267-8994. LOVE YOU!

brittani c. said...

when I have a baby girl, can I borrow that dress? :)