Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My missionary Sista!

My sister Marci is serving in Salta, Argentina. She is so on fire! She is such a hardworking missionary. On Christmas she told me.. "Before my mission so many people told me how hard this was going to be...but no one told me how much fun I would have. Missionary work is fun!" Thats my girl! I miss her so much! They are having great success in Salta!

5 comments:

Johnson said...

That is awesome. She looks so happy. Thanks for the update, tell your family HI.

brittani c. said...

Hooray for sister missionaries!

Uffens Family said...

I totally had a flashback of our Ohio Sister Pickett!! You two look so alike!
Sounds like excellent missionaries run in the family!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

She looks JUST like you! She's a doll... and if she's anything like you she is an incredible and dynamic person which would make her a great missionary.

Emily said...

It's so true! Missionary work is fun. What a great blessing to have a sister on a mission. Well, I have wanted to tell you how nice it was to visit with you a few weeks ago. I am so glad that I was able to come to your home. I am looking forward to getting together again soon. :)