Gracie got to play with her cousins last weekend in Arizona. My sister and her kids from Kentucky came too. It was so good to be with them. Laying out in the sunshine sure made us ready for spring in Utah! This was the first time Gracie had been on a swing! She loved it. It is so great to be together with my sisters and and to share in motherhood together. Living far apart can be hard. So, when we get the chance to be together it is time we treasure. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa... we had a great time!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Trip to Arizona!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
that's so much fun to be with family, I bet Gracie had so much fun with her cousins she doesn't see much. Where is Kentucky does she live? Cindy (sister) is coming home next week off her mish from Louiville, Kentucky. You will have to visit us in AZ when we move there.
That pic of your sis is crazy. At first I thought, "Did Katie dye her hair?" Then I realized that it wasn't you. You guys look a lot alike! I definitely understand the 'living-far-from-family-being-hard-thing'; it's horrible. But hey, we're going to Arizona next week - and we can't wait to get out of the snow-filled world either. Fun!
That is so great Katie. I am glad you guys were able to get together. How fun to have cousins the same age. Hey, you have been tagged. Check out my website to see what to do.
Looks like fun! My favorite thing is getting together with family - especially when I get to see my cute nieces and nephews! :) Gracie is super cute! :)
What nice weather! And I love Gracie's pig tails, WHEN I have a girl, I'm totally doing pig tails! SO CUTE! She really gets cuter and cuter by the day huh?? What a fun trip!
Fun Katie, that's cool you were able to go be with your sisters and their kids. Don't you wish you all lived within a few miles of each other? Ohhh how would it be! I wish that about my sisters all the time.
Oh to see the sun and feel of the warmth! I'm getting excited for it to come to UT. It's nice to see the sun every once in while. Love, Lindsay
Hi Katie
Your blog is wonderful. Kristina was looking at it after reading Amies and called & said I needed to read it because it was wonderful. She was right! It was great seeing the 3 of you in Arizona! Gracie is a doll.
Take care
Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog once in awhile!
Love,
Sue
update you blog katie!
Hey katie that was cool you were in az. Hope you had fun. If you ever want to get a hold of me my blog is on Michelle's blog. So great to see what a beautiful fam you have. niki
Hey Katie, Your blog is so cute!!! I am trying to work on mine, it needs a little help. looks like you had fun in AZ, we had fun seeing your parents and wish we could of spent more time with them. You can't complain about the weather, thats for sure! we should get together and play!
Amanda
Post a Comment