Well, today I am 14 weeks pregnant! I have no complaints with this one so far. I havent even had any morning sickness! I am counting my blessings, because it has been a great pregnancy. I am so happy to be past my first 3 months! As many of you know it took us a while to get pregnant with #1 and we werent really sure how things were going to go. So truly we are thrilled and so grateful for #2 to be on the way. I am so grateful for such wonderful people in my life. Friends and family who have always shown so much love, encouragement and support. Thank you!!!
Gracie is about 18 months! (Yeah for nursery!) She's starting to say more words, and communication is alot easier than it was a few months ago. She says baby, and points to my tummy! This picture is with her hair all pulled back in a pony tale for the first time.. I was so excited!
Her new obssession is with bugs. Yes, bugs, anything that crawls on the ground and has little legs. She loves them. She loves to go outside with her Dad (he's the one that started this all) and they look for bugs on the ground. When she finds one she squats down next to it and points. She goes crazy with excitement. I just let them have their "bug bonding time" but I really dont like any kind of bug, and yesterday when I killed a grasshopper in front of Gracie while we were outside, she cryed, looking up at me like I had done the most horrible thing, then through her sad face and big tears she waved and said, "goodbye bug."
Here's a picture of Gracie in the house with my headband and sunglasses, she loves to put them on and run around.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
18 months old... 14 weeks pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
I saw 14 months, and I began to feel very sorry for you! =) Gracie looks adorable! There are so many more options when their hair is long enough to go in a pony! I am glad you are feeling well.
Oops, Thanks guys, I gues 14 months would be pretty miserable!
Oh hurray! I'm so excited for the new addition and I so need to try that recipe. I am loving the ponytail there is something wonderful about that day, I totally remember. We moms with girls get so excited about that stuff:)
Way to go Katie. Traumatize your daughter by killing a bug in front of her. That is a cute story.
By the way I LOVE her little ponytail. She looks so grown up.
Congratulations!!!!
So adorable. I am glad you aren't feeling sick and past the 3 months mark, how wonderful.
That is hilarious Katie! I am glad Gracie and her daddy have that bonding time :) And I am sure soon enough she will have the same opinion about bugs as you so let her enjoy it while it lasts :) That was so cute how sad she was about the grasshopper...I wish I was that sensitive to every bug I kill! Anyways, I am SO happy you are 14 weeks! Congrats on getting so far! I am sure for you, the first 12 are always so scary and so I am sure you are relieved to be past that! WOW not even sick huh? Totally lucky! I truly hope that things continue to go so well for you...what did you decide about your doctor?
so fun Katie!!! I was talking to your Grandma at church and she told me the good news, so i had to check out the blog. We are so excited for you and James, let us know when you find out the gender!
Phew! Thanks for fixing that! No woman should have to endure 14 months of pregnancy!
I am glad it is only 14 weeks too...I wondered if I was just reading it wrong or something :) If we had to be pregnant for longer than 9 (really 10) months...I would not be pregnant right now :) ha...Congratulations on baby #2! I will be so excited to hear what you are having...because either way it is so exciting! I have loved pulling out all Annie's old baby clothes :) Gracie is beautiful...congrats too on the ponytail...that is a big day in a little girls life :)
Katie,
You totally need to check out Kristy Grifiths blog. They got their daugther a bug vaccum for her recent birthday. It sucks up the bugs and you can watch them in the little chamber. Just don't let it in the house!! :)
I'm just so excited for you. So they will be about 2 years apart...that is how my girls are. It's great and then they will be little buddies!
congratulations katie!!!! i haven't looked at friends' blogs for a long time and so i didn't even know you were pregnant until now, so yay!! 1st trimester down, just a couple to go! congrats again, so excited for you and james.
I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations and how totally exciting! I wonder if it will be a brother or sister for Gracie! Keep us posted!
Love,
Stephanie
Congrats... so excited for baby number 2!! :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you both... can't wait to hear all about it!
So sweet. I am glad you are feeling well. I smiled about your bug story. It was cute!
Yeah! We are so thrilled for you guys! So nice that you are feeling great. Love the ponytail, that's always a happy day!
I'm excited that we're both due right around the same time :) Are you guys going to find out what you'll be having? It's a heated debate in our household. :)
March 22nd? Shut up!!!! That's MY due date!! Which of us is going into labor first?....let the race begin!
Oh how sad for Gracie and the Grasshopper. She is looking so cute and I am so jealous of her hair. Jetta still has none!
Cute pic of Gracie with her hair pulled back. Congrats to you guys again. Glad everything has been great for you!
Cute pic of Gracie with her hair pulled back. Congrats to you guys again. Glad everything has been great for you!
That is so cute about Gracie and the bug! I love her hair pulled back, soo cute!!
Hi Katie!
My address is
1293 S 1145 W
Orem, UT 84058
Gracie is so lucky to become a BIG SISTER. I'm thrilled for you.
You've been tagged. See my blog.
Post a Comment