Right before I had Carter, everyone talked about how crazy it will be to see Gracie after the hospital because it will seem like she is so much older! I cant believe how true that is! She looks all grown up now. When I saw her the 2nd day at the hospital I couldn't believe it, I just kept staring at her thinking, "she looks huge!" It really hits me when I change her diapers compared to Carters... (ya, potty training is next on the list!) We also took Gracie to get her very first hair cut! It made her seem even older!
She is very cute with Carter. At first, is seemed she didn't really care to look at him or really get into the idea that he is here to stay! Now, all she wants to do is hold him, and help me change his diaper etc. Sometimes, she will sneak up stairs real fast and I will hear her voice talking to him over the intercom. I quickly panic and run upstairs because I know she's up there looking at him in the bassinet and who knows what else she's doing to him! Good thing he's a boy, I'm not as nervous when she tries to tickle him, or give him five, or when she trys to give him some of her drink by shoving her sippy cup in his mouth! Well, to say the least, its defiantly more busy and entertaining around here!
Giving Carter kisses
First Hair Cut!
Yeah, the curls are still here!
Hippo is still her favorite!
I LOVE sleeping babies!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Big Sister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I totally hear you! They look so much older once there's a newborn around to compare them to. Gracie looks so cute with her new hair cut.
It looks like you are doing great. Gracie is so cute and I love her curls...Olivia's are going away and I miss them! Carter is a darling little boy.
I go on vacation...and you have your beautiful baby!! What a gorgeous family you have! Carter is so perfect! I am glad he is here safe and sound!
Congrats!!! Another beautiful baby!! Where did Gracie get her curls? I love it.
You know that is so true! I remeber doing the same thing with Molly. They just look so big next to those babies. First hair cut... wow! They grow and change so fast!
Girl congrats!!! Carter looks like a cutie. Gracie is gonna be such a good big sis to him. Beautiful family. Hope you are well!
Carter is so precious!! I looked at your posts below of him- what a sweetie!! Congrats!
ok, update on the baby! Need more pics of my nephew!
So cute! She is getting so big!
Katie, congrats! What a beautiful baby! I hope all is well with raising two kids, hopefully I can come to you for advice if I can ever convince my husband to have another!
Post a Comment