I dont know what I would have done without my mom, who came to help me for a week. It is an adjustment to have 2, but it is wonderful. Carter is a good baby, and Gracie is getting used to her "little baby." She loves to give him pokes and hugs and lots of kisses. The C-section went so much better than last time. I am sure its because it was planned and I got the right meds!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Settling in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Carter is sooo beautiful! He's such a Pickett!! Congratulations!!
Those are darling pictures. What an adorable baby. Mom's are the best!
He is cute. I'm glad that things went better with the c section this time. It's it fun watching the children adjust to each other? William likes to look at Matthew but is confused why he can't play with him. :) We'll have to compare notes later!
So cute! In the bottom picture, Carter looks huge! (I also think he looks like James!) You are amazing Katie! I'm glad your mom could come help.
I hope we can catch up with you when you feel up to it. I saw Heather and Kammy the other day; hopefully next time we get together you are up for an outing!
Lots of love!
I'm glad your feeling well. He is adorable. 2 was a real transition for me... it still is sometimes. Glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment