
The first couple years of our marriage, James used to make fun of me for watching American Idol all the time.... Now, I am happy to say James is converted. It is one of our favorite things to do together. Because of our busy weekly schedules, we have to TIVO it, then when we are both home, with pj's on and ice cream ready to eat,(or some kind of yummy dessert) we intently watch the singing battle continue. We both find ourselves being judges, yelling at the TV things like.. " Why did you pick that song!" " Girl, what are you wearing!" and " Come on David, dont forget the words!" We are both David fans! This cute litte guy from Utah has an incredible voice... we'll see what happens!
Friday, March 14, 2008
American Idol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am also a huge American Idol fan. When Justin and I were dating he also made fun, but agreed to watch it with me. Well as the season went on he became hooked and I think he is now more obsessed than me :) I just love American Idol and I am so happy that this year actually has talent. I am also a big fan of David and hope he continues to do well...I personally think Kristi Lee Cook needs to go home though...why is she still on?
I'am a big fan of his too- big fan of Brooke also and Jason Castro.
Those are my 3 favorites! I would be a bigger fan of you, but you won't try out you stinker!:) I'll pay for you to try out and then when you win you can sign a contract that you'll pay me 10% royalties off of all you earn from your hit CD!
Hi Katie (and James and Gracie!) I found your blog through your facebook page, and I have to say I was so excited!! A similiar situation happened with Joe and American Idol... I loved it and he tolerated it. Now he can hardly wait for me to get home so we can watch it on tivo together! What a great show!! We love David, Michael Johns and the Irish girl.
Poor thing, I just wanted his song to end when he forgot the words!!
Josh used to love Idol, now at the beginning of the season he is like "this show is so dumb", but by the finals he is watching them all with me, and even watching them when I'm not home!!! :)
Glad to see you are doing well!!
Nando is convert too! He watched it with me one night and now it is our weekly show together! He is more into it than I am now! I was so glad to see your comment on my blog. I am going to add you guys as favorites on our blog!Gracie is so cute! She is getting so big. Is she 1 yet?
Post a Comment