Monday, March 24, 2008

Fondue!


Those of you who know me well, know I am really into fondue! Actually, I am a big fondue nerd. I collect fondue pots, and recipes. I love to have fondue parties. The cheese, meat, and dessert fondues..yep, the whole shabang! I think it is such a fun way to entertain! This is a pic from a few days ago, we had a couple over for chocolate fondue dessert.
Along with fondue, I love to cook- anything really. I admit, baking is not my strong point, rather I like to create... a little bit of this... a little bit of that! And I love to garnish!(as several college friends can attest) Like they say... you eat first with your eyes!
So, I have always wanted to make a cookbook, with pictures. It will be something I will give my kids etc. Like a collection of our favorite recipes. I think I will start posting some pictures and recipes. And probably borrowing some recipe ideas from some of my fellow bloggers,family members, and of course foodnetwork as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Melynda said...

I think that is a GREAT idea!! Not only to compile recipes for your children and for you, but also to post fun recipes with pictures!! I look forward to those posts :) Especially cause I can start cooking real soon now...YEAH!!

Rosander said...

K Katie, sounds like I need to be spending more time with you and have you teach me, because I'm not one who likes to cook. The reason being is everything I cook I have to totally massacre at-least once. So when nothing turns out, it makes it no fun at all. What a cute idea to have friends over for fondue. It looks so good!