I love Summer! Summer comes and its as though everyone wakes up from a long winters nap, it seems as though I live in a different city all of a sudden! People are out and about riding bikes, walking, running,golfing, playing tennis,and going to the parks. The echo of children laughing and playing outside fills the air.
I love the change of season. There is always something to look forward to with each change. So now that it is Summer, we have the opprotunity to join what I call "Summer Groups" Most of you probably know exactly what I am talking about.
Yes, you can join any group you want, we have a group for each day of the week. For Example - Walking group, Library group, park group, play group, and reading group. You can also join the swim group, dance group, scrapbooking group, music group and recipe group! Did I forget any? Yes, the choices are endless! Then after a fun filled day of "groups," we like to have what I call "Gracie watch a movie while mom takes a nap group!"(wink, wink) So here are a few pics of our latest goups- fun times! Play group with friends
On our way to the park
Library group!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Let the "summer groups" begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Katie! Gracie is so cute! Annie and I have been going to different playgroups too - it is the only way to spend the day. It seems like our weather has just started to get nice and now it is soooo humid and muggy! I guess we'll just have to get used to feeling damp because we love going outside. Hope all is going well!
I'm so with you. I love summer there seems to be so much more to do. I have been doing that mommy takes a nap groups a lot lately, Maybe I won't be so tired when this baby comes, at least then I'll be able to sleep when I lay down;) I'm so glad the borax worked for you. it's awesome!
It is still rainy where we are... HOWEVER, we are still starting all of our "groups" as well! What a fun time!!!
James and Katie! Gracie is getting SOOOO big and she is as darling as ever. It is so fun to be able to see her growing up even though we are so far away.
Hope everything is going well on your end of the woods. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you in July.
Hey super mom! Looks like Gracie will not be bored at all this summer! She is getting more and more adorable every day!
Your little girl is getting so big! Fun pics, it looks like a fun thing to do all those different activities, I hope I get out and do some stuff like that- I might become a hermit and stay home all day! ha we'll see;)
Cute Blog! Gracie is growing up so fast.
Hey! Happy Birthday Today! I'm calling again right now! haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!
gracie is so cute! i love summer too! although it is 115 degrees here in AZ.... thank goodness for pools!
I am with you on this, I LOVE Summer and feel like I just "woke up" from a winter rest too. :) I love that there are so many groups too - I'm still kind of "new" to the group life, but I'm really liking it so far.
Post a Comment