Gracie is soooo beautiful! We will definitely stop by to see you when we come to UT - wouldn't miss it for the world! I just found out that Jacob's sister is probably getting married in August, so we might postpone our trip until then, I'm not sure yet. We love you guys and miss you!
Kate, that's ridiculous. I don't think kids are supposed to be that cute! I imagine, through Gracie, I'm getting some insight into how cute you must have been as a little one. Way to perpetuate the improvement in the overall gene pool!
She is SO cute! I'm so happy that Justin has so many cute little mormon girls to choose from who are just a little younger than him that he can marry someday!
10 comments:
Hey, we have one of those..it's about 14 years old. How funny!
Gracie is soooo beautiful! We will definitely stop by to see you when we come to UT - wouldn't miss it for the world! I just found out that Jacob's sister is probably getting married in August, so we might postpone our trip until then, I'm not sure yet. We love you guys and miss you!
I think Gracie is starting to look more like you!! She is beautiful.
Oh she is soooooo cute! I love that the weather is getting better and we can spend more time out side.
Kate, that's ridiculous. I don't think kids are supposed to be that cute! I imagine, through Gracie, I'm getting some insight into how cute you must have been as a little one. Way to perpetuate the improvement in the overall gene pool!
so cute, she is getting so big!
Gracie is growing up so fast. She is so cute and what a cute outfit she has on.
Miss you Katie. Let's do lunch!
Cute pics Katie, I love her little hair and outfit:).
She is SO cute! I'm so happy that Justin has so many cute little mormon girls to choose from who are just a little younger than him that he can marry someday!
Those pics are so adorable. In that last one, she totally looks like your side of the family, especially Amy.
Post a Comment