
Have you guys seen or read this book? It is awesome! James and I started 2 months ago. We wanted to make a change in the way we ate, and felt about our diet. We have loved this book because it is all about making lifestyle changes that not only help you, stay healthy, but loose weight and keep it off! After the first month I lost 10 pounds (just like the book promised!) This was my goal, and I did it with no more exercise then taking Gracie on a stroller ride once in a while. Also, James lost 15lbs but he is much better than me at exercising, he goes every morning.
The best part about it, is that we eat whatever we want on the weekends. It's just been all about calorie, fiber, and protien intake, and making changes in certain foods. So, If you are looking for a good book on health habits... I recommend this one!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The fiber 35 Diet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Good for you guys! We started Power 90 about a month ago and feel so much better too! Maybe we should try this diet too!
Psst... remember when I saw you at church a few weeks back when I was there on vacation and asked you about the MYSTERY blog that we were both on the side bar of? Well, I've figured it out now that she's posted pictures and stories (it's LH).
Post a Comment