Thursday, May 1, 2008

American Idol Party!


I had a few friends over Tuesday for an American Idol party! It was so good to see friends from my old ward. And of course, to watch the "battle of the Davids" (yes, this is the top 2 prediction!) Thanks for coming girls, it was so fun!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Great pics! What a fun time that was. I laughed so much! Thanks for being the best hostess :)

heather peck said...

Thanks again for the other night, that was so fun getting together!

The Drakulich Family said...

Looks like you had fun. I love American Idol and so do my girls. I am with you on the top two being "The Davids". I hope you are doing great your email hasn't worked the past couple times I've sent updates. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Katie I had so much fun, thanks for the invite. I am going to have to go with David Cook to win it :)

Rosander said...

That sounds like so much fun. I should really do some fun things like that. Thanks for some good ideas. Keep 'em coming.

SuzyO said...

Katie:

Sorry again I missed the bash! (Did you get my message that I had a photo shoot?)

I watched the Tivo'd version later that night...David A is amazing! (I agree that the final two will be David A and David C!)