Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun Day

We went up the canyon for the day with our friends the Clark Family. It was so nice to just hang out, roast hot dogs, make smores, and enjoy a nice little walk. It was 80 degrees! It was beautiful, got us real excited for camping season!




6 comments:

niki said...

Hey katie, by the way you look great too!!! The flowers came from ftd.com under the todd oldham collection. I thought they were sooo cute. You live in Utah right? I am possibly going up there next week.

The Stevens said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We are big campers too. How does Gracie do? Have you been with her yet and if you have do you have any good tips for camping with kids? I am thinking Henry is a great age but Jetta not so much. Maybe Jetta can hang at a hotel........by the pool.

Uffens Family said...

I am glad that some people like to camp...it looks so fun...and then we do it and I swear we will never do it again...does that sound so prissy...probably :) Oh well... Love the canyons in Utah though...I miss them!

Pessoa Fam said...

How Fun! We sure do miss the mountains. We sort of have mountains here, but they aren't the same!

Melynda said...

Looks like you guys had fun...that makes me want to go up in the mountains...it is so beautiful this time of year. You guys look great and just so happy to be parents. I loved seeing Clark also with his kids...how are you?

benandkiki said...

Looks like a blast. I love 80 degree weather. We're glad we're moving for the hot 115 degree weather here this summer. It should hopefully be a little cooler in San Francisco.