It was soooo wonderful to have my family with us for Thanksgiving! Almost all of my siblings were there,(we missed you Amie!) and we had so much fun together.
We started off the day by walking to the park, we played football, and basketball.
Actually, Lynsi and I were the pregnant cheerleaders on the sidelines!
James helped me with the Turkey! And Marci helped me with the Table centerpeice!
The next day we went to SCL for the Temple Square lighting. It was beautiful as always!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun Thanksgiving! I love the center piece!
Your centerpiece is beautiful!! I LOVE seeing the lights on Temple Square!!!!
How are you feeling? I hope you and "little boy" are doing well!
How fun. So great that your family was there with you guys. Turkey looked great!
Post a Comment