Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Babyshower!





Here are some pics from a baby shower we gave Ashley last weekend. She looked adorable, and got some great gifts! It was good fun, with good food, and good friends!

6 comments:

Steph said...

It was great! You are the best hostess! And your baby is just so adorable. I guess she is now your one year old, more than baby :) How does that feel!! :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Katie I can't say thank you enough! That was such a perfect, fun day!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!

benandkiki said...

Wow, what an awesome looking party. It's kinda sad looking at the pictures though, I miss all you guys. It's so great about this blogging thing though. I love being able to see what everyone is up to.

Rosander said...

K, Is that Crystal on the front row right side? Crazy.

Katie said...

Yes... Crystal Odem. You know her?