This weekend we took Gracie to see the Animals at the Thanksgiving Point Farm. It was so fun to see her react to the animals. She got to ride a pony! She especially loved the sheep!
She stared at this chicken for a long time, I think they made friends!
It was such a beautiful weekend, finally some sunshine! So we went up the canyon for the afternoon. We took a walk by the river.
We had a picnic, and soaked up the sunshine!
Flowers James got me for our 5 year anniversary! Gerber Daisies! Love em!
Later, James and I went out to dinner. It was such a wonderful Anniversary weekend. It's always so nice to do things as a little family. Being with James all weekend, and taking time to reflect upon the last five years, and really just living in the moment. The best anniversary gift for me is knowing we still have plenty of years ahead of us to experience life together!
Monday, April 28, 2008
5 yr Anniversary Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 years already. That is awesome. What a cute family you are:)
Happy 5 years! I cannot believe it has been that long! You two make such a perfect couple and Gracie is the cherry on top! What a beautiful family!
Congrats on 5 and many more. I am feeling old thinking it has already been five years. So glad we finally got sunshine for your anniversary weekend.
congrats on your anniversary! 5 years, woo hoo!
Happy anniversary! Time flies doesn't it? You're family looks so great.
How exciting - 5 years! :) I love the baby animals at Thanksgiving Point. It's so cute to see them all out this spring. We just went there too a few weeks ago.
Sounds wonderful! Can you believe it has been 5 years? Jacob and I celebrate our 6 yr this summer, it's unbelievable. It was so good to hear from you. I need to call or email you soon! I miss you guys! Hope everything is going well!
Sofia
Happy anniversary! That's so exciting. Gracie is so cute. I love her little pigtails. Kate loves animals too.
Post a Comment